CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Journey Back to Penang + Day 1/2 in Penang

11:00 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Date: 4 May 2008
Time: 2303
Venue: Home Sweet Home,Penang.

Actually I didn't sleep after I come back from the examination hall.I was awake and doing lots of stuff yesterday like what I tell you in the previous post.After I posted my blog yesterday,my housemates excluding Pooi Tingand I went for supper.We ate our dinner around 8pm and we were very hungry at around 12am.

We ate our supper and packed back burgers as well.After that,we went to the 14th floor of our block to our friends' house.We went there to visit the cute little doggie.He was super active and super naughty.We wanted to meet up with a friend because he'll be leaving the nation soon.He's my ex lab partner.Here,I would like to wish him all the best in everything when he reached US.However, he was asleepdisappointed.

After that,I went home and watch Ah Long Pte. Ltd.It was a funny show.I laughed my head off when I watched the movie.After the movie ended,it was already 4.30 in the morning.I was suppose to take bus back to Penang in the morning.So,I decided not to sleep.I stayed awake by doing the laundry,sweeping the floor,watch anime,bath,packing and double checked my luggage.

At about 7am,I leave the house and went for breakfast.I ate Wanton Mee.After that,I was heading to Puduraya from Genting Kelang.Around 8.20am,I reached Puduraya and brought the ticket for 8.30am.I head to the designated platform and went up the bus to take my seat.The bus depart at about 8.40am.

Right after I gave my ticket to the bus driver,I was fast asleep.When I open my eyes,I was at Ipoh already.The bus stopped for us to pee and depart again.I was again fast asleep until the driver suddenly take a turn into Taiping instead of Penang.Everyone in the bus was shocked and wondered what happen.Did EVERYONE take the wrong bus?

Of course not,the bus driver actually was heading to the resting quaters of the company.They refill petrol and let people rest and eat in this place.It was quite a smart thing to do.They will get extra cash from this.


*The place in Taiping where the bus drivers stopped.*

*Their own canteen and petrol.Using Caltex petrol*
*Nice and clean washroom.*

I didn't eat.I brought a bottle of mineral water and went to the washroom.I get back up into the bus and continue my sweet dreams.The next thing I know as I opened my eyes,I was at JURU TOLL ALREADY.I suddenly feel that I am such a PIGOink..Oink..I called my ku lu and asked him to fetch me.

*The small islang growing out in the middle of no where.Saw it when I was on the Penang Bridge.*
*The boat I saw when I was on the Penang Bridge.*

In the bus,I saw this man that uses a cheap comb as his multi-purpose hair comb.He combed every part of his hair in his head.What I mean by this is that.. He combed:
  • his hair that is growing his head

  • his hair that is growing on his face

  • HAIR ON FACE = moustache and beard
I reached Penang at about 1.30pm.It was raining heavily when I reached.I was worrying if my ku lu will be soaking wet or not.He came with the bike and raincoat.However,when I wore the raincoat and get into the bike,I start seeing a very bright yellow egg coming out.THE SUN IS OUT AND THE RAIN STOPPED.It was quite ridiculous to wear raincoat when the sun is out.I reached home and I take a good bath and went "lunch" with my mum,little brother and my ku lu.

The weather was bad again.It rained heavily again.We went to eat Lok lok,Pasembur and Yong tau foo.The food was just nice onlyNot very niceAfter that meal,we head home and I was sleeping again once I reached home.

*Little brother drinking his milo and being a busybody at the same time.*

I went out for dinner with my ku lu.We had fried belacan chicken and fried oyster.I was so full after I finished up everything.I went home after that and now,I am blogging about it.I am very sleepy already.Time to be oink oink again.. Bye!

Journey+Day 1/2 in Penang.. sign out.

0 comments: