CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

FINALLY OVER~!!

11:15 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
Finally it's over.. OVER OVER OVER!!

I can't wait for this day to come.2 weeks of sufferings war is finally over.Let's take a good look on yesterday's situation in the house..
*Everyone gathered around to discuss about something.*

Today,my paper was quite hard.I am so dead.After coming out from the examination hall,I don't feel relief at all.I was really worried over my paper.I don't know what the outcome will be but there's nothing much I can do now.Never regret over something that is already past.

We leave the university and head to Carrefour to stock up our supplements.The most suprising thing is that.. I SPENT RM98.90 for just 11 items.That is really shocking to me.No wonder my mum always say that going for grocery isn't a good thing.Since she have to spend so much.Lol! AND.. there goes my RM98.90.

After that,we reached home and start to pack and clear up my notes.Suddenly I heard Pooi Ting and Yei Chyn voice.. Singing.. "Happy birthday to you,Happy birthday to you.."I was really shocked.I turned and looked at them.I saw a cake lit up and all my housemates starting to wish my happy birthday.Although my birthday is on 6the May and not today.Oh my,I was really shocked and touched.I didn't expect that they would buy a cake for me.Thanks housemates.. Lol! =) Take a look at the pictures..

*My birthday cake from top view.*

*My birthday cake from side view.*

*My birthday cake wearing my specs.. Lol!Picture taken by Yei Chyn,Siak Mun*

Since I was freaking ugly coming back from the exam hall and Carrefour.Like a aunty coming back from wet market.I don't want my face to be in the pictures.So,there ain't any picture of me and the cake or what-so-ever.Since everyone looks horrible,no one wants to take any pictures.

However,I will introduce my housemate who made this little effort for me right after our finals.

One : MISS Wong Ting Ting.. no,Wong Pooi Pooi..aikz,no la.It's Angel Wong Pooi Ting.

This girl sleeps in the same room as me.I see her more than anyone else.I see her almost 24hours a day.Be with her almost 24 hours a day.I even dreamt of her these few days. She also seems to be able to read my mind. Scary!!

Two: Miss Liew.Eh,it's Miss Josephine Liw Yei Chyn aka Mars girl.

This girl sleeps right next to me.She is one crazy fella who can watch movie from day to night.No matter what movie she can watch it till there's no tomorrow.If you ask her to study,she got to study for 2 hours and break for one hour just for the movie.She is one girl who you feel like disturbing her once you see her.

Three: Miss Pearl.. Ong Keh Yeen.Twins.. Twins.

This girl is really one hardworking girl.She can study and study and study without sleeping.Looking at her and her twin sister.I am kind of pressure.However,in another way,it pushed me to study even harder.BUT.. she can be really blur at times.She seems to be the elder sister rather than the younger one.

Four: Another gem coming through... Ruby Ong Keh Seen.

The older sister of the twins.She is also hardworking and smart.The two smart ass in the house.Other than that,she really have the passion to cook also.She can cook really well.With just simple ingredients and kitchen utensils,she can come out with a meal that only cost little yet delicious.A very good housewife to be.Anyone interested?Pretty housewife to be available.joking!


Five: Cutie.. Tang Swee Eng.

This girl comes from Sarawak.She stays in Miri.She is one cute girl who just recently becomes my housemate.She is also another hardworking worm but not so extreme compare to others.She can really cook so well with just rice cooker.Another good cook in the house.

Six: The scary stressless genius.. Teoh Siak Mun.

This girl is one crazy stressless freak.She won't feel stress at any point.I heard once she was stress because of food.She can also score really good results without studying.Genius.. I am stressful being with a person like that.I need to work even harder.

Finally,everyone is really relief that finals is over.Let's look at what is happening around the house.


Basically everyone is packing and clearing and organizing their own things.Other than that,some are cooking and some are just hanging themselves around.Lol! Plus, entertainment such as movie and supper cannot be missed either.

Now I am going to have my supper now.Enjoy life to the fullest!

2 comments:

ahxian said...

OMG...
i must pass pass pass...
*PRAY* hard....

Zhi Zin said...

okei okie.. let's pray hard together ya.. Hehe.. need to really pass this sem.Next sem must pia d..